Welcome to the Soupermail Home
Soupermail is a free, generic, highly configurable
form to email CGI program. Its written in Perl and runs on UNIX and Windows NT based
The latest release is version 1.0.8 (8 February 2001). This release has
added a whole range of new features, the biggest one of which is full
See the changelog for the full history.
This page contains
You can get Soupermail from:
- Stable Version Download Page
- This page covers the relevant downloads for the Stable version
Remember, I write and support Soupermail in my spare time - I cannot
say when I'll respond to questions by email. So, here are a number of
resources for YOU to use BEFORE asking me for help:
- The Manual
- The comprehensive source of information for using Soupermail
- The FAQ
- The first place to look if you are having problems, or want to
know more about Soupermail in general.
- The Help Forum
- A place to ask me, and other Soupermail users questions. Please use these
posting guidelines before asking for help there. I monitor this
forum, so there is no need to ask me the same question by email.
Contribute to the development of Soupermail by using these resources:
- The Open
- For talk about the future of Soupermail, development ideas and
other related projects.
- The Bug List
- Look at the bug list and see if you can help provide more information.
Please contact me if you'd
like to help develop Soupermail, write tutorials
or translate any of the Soupermail documents. You should read the FAQ if
you like or dislike
If you provide Soupermail consultancy services (eg. installation help,
or template creation), please let me know. Also, if you are an ISP, and
are using Soupermail as a standard service, I'd like your feedback.
Soupermail is not the world's easiest form handler to use, so here are
some resources to help you learn:
- A zip archive of Soupermail examples, some of which are
- Config Tutorial
- Learn what a config file is, and how to write one.
- Upload Tutorial
- Learn how to make a file upload form.
- Template Tutorial
- Learn how to make your own templates.
- Email Tutorial
- Learn how to customise the emails Soupermail generates.
Many thanks to these bods.
|Rate It||Mind It
1 - It Sucks! 10 - It Rules!